That's all folks!
As of today (December 21st) we are officially closed for the season. Thank you all for showing up and making this year such an amazing success in these crazy times. We wish you all have a happy and healthy holiday season!
COVID Guidelines and Procedures
- If you or anyone in your group are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, or you have been exposed to anyone with symptoms within the last 14 days, please stay away from the farm
- Face masks are highly recommended to be worn at all times
- Please maintain a distance of at least 6' from other customers at all times
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in the store. Please make use of them
- For customers wishing to limit their time spent on the farm we are offering a selection of premium trees "To-Go". These trees will be of above average shape and density with sizes ranging from 7'-9'. Ask one of our staff for assistance.
Changes From Previous Years
- Santa will unfortunately not be making a visit to the farm this year. In an effort to protect our customers we are limiting congregation points as much as possible
- We will be unable to provide hot cocoa in the greenery shed this year
- Use cash to pay for purchases as much as possible. We will still accept credit/debit cards if needed
- It's highly recommended that you bring your own saw if you are planning to cut your own tree
- If you can, we encourage you to plan your trip to our farm to fall some time during the week. Weekends tend to see the most traffic and for everyone's safety we are trying to limit that traffic as much as possible
Take a look at our price guide here.